Simply give LDD Group your surplus and end-of-life IT equipment and we’ll clean them of your data, repair them, and if possible, make them fit for purpose. We’ll then make them available to local schools, at a fraction of the cost of new equipment.
Did you know that Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is one of the fastest growing waste streams in the UK and is growing by at least 5% each year?
In the UK alone, it’s estimated that we disposed of over 1.2 million tons of electrical and electronic equipment each year, which is enough to fill up the Wembley Stadium six times – That’s six times every year!
We all know about the tight budgets schools have to manage which can mean that in some areas pupils can miss out on adequate IT suites and with your help we make this a thing of the past.
It really is as simple as giving us a call on 0113 224 2222 and we’ll do the rest – turning your unwanted and redundant IT stock into usable equipment.
Please don’t worry about security and protection as LDD Group will:
- Ensure that all data on the devices we’ve collected is removed
- Carry out tests to ensure that all equipment is fit for use and is fully working to a safe standard
- We will dispose of all non-usable equipment in accordance with the WEEE directive. Re-useable equipment will be refurbished and passed on to schools or donated to charity
- All equipment that we pass on to schools will be PAT tested
Your security, privacy and the safety of pupils is our top priority. We know that sensitive data is stored on all kinds of devices and IT equipment. Therefore, LDD Group promise to strip all gifted equipment of data in secure environment.
It is as simple as it sounds, LDD Group’s School ICT Support team collect the surplus/end of use equipment from the donating company, erase any data left on it, then refurbish and reconfigured so that they can be used.
If local to us then there is no cost to the donating company, LDD Group’s School ICT Support Team will collect, wipe data, and refurbish all donated equipment free of charge.
LDD Group’s School ICT Support Team provide full assurances to donor companies in respect of data safety and liability. This has been achieved by providing the highest standards, especially the serious matter of data wiping and audit trail.
- Approved Industry standard data removal from hard drives.
- Accepts Legal liability of donated equipment.
- Audit trail of donated equipment available to donor companies.
- Certification of data removal and asset transfer provided, if requested.
Together LDD Group and your company can provide a real benefit to educational establishments.