Sales Representative Position – Immediate Start
Come & join the team & become one of our Sales Representatives (New Business – FULL TIME)
Do you have at least 1 year’s telephone sales, customer services, purchasing or admin experience, within the IT sector? Do you have a great command of English, and have excellent numerical skills and IT knowledge?
LDD Group is a highly respected IT service provider, with an enviable reputation for providing superior customer service to UK-wide public and private sector customers.
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Representative, for immediate start to join our expanding sales team. You must be a proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to work on your own initiative to generate leads through outbound calls.
Basic salary is dependent upon experience. This role is targeted and rewarded with a high rate of commission paid on a monthly basis.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for generating new business as well as managing your own accounts and negotiating with our suppliers and distribution to get the best price.
- Minimum of 1+ year’s Telephone Sales/Account Management experience
- Cold Calling experience
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to cross and up-sell
- Proven track record of generating new business
- Experience of managing a database with accurate data input skills
- Experience of regularly hitting targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent English and Maths
- Previous experience of working in a targeted sales environment
- Excellent knowledge of the information technology industry
- Knowledge of Word packages
- Excellent time keeping and project management skills
- The ability to priorities workloads and multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised or in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
Candidates with previous industry experience will be at an advantage. However, training will provided to suitable candidates. This role would suit you if you enjoy a challenging role in a busy working environment which will rely on a mixture of communication skills and administrative tasks. If you feel this is the right position for you I would love to hear from you.
CLOSING DATE Monday 6th February 2017
If this sounds of interest then please send us your CV with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s free onsite parking, free tea and coffee plus after a probationary period free gym membership.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm and from time to time you may have to work outside of these hours.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES